How I work with my clients
Wellbeing coaching, or health coaching, is a co-creation process that helps you to discover and let go of the root causes of weight-gain and design a lifestyle that loves you back (mind, body and soul).
My coaching method:
The way I work with clients can be split into three steps.
Using a combination of Gabor Mate’s Compassionate Inquiry method and shadow work, we gently identify the patterns and beliefs that underpin your current state of health. Patterns and beliefs are coping mechanisms that we created to deal with the pain of past trauma. By becoming aware of what drives these coping mechanisms, we are better equipped to change them.
Our deepest wound and the most common reason for dis-ease and lack of balance is… lack of connection (to self, to others, to the world around us). Part of your journey is to identify strategies that increase your sense of connection.
We focus on one pillar of wellbeing at a time, making small changes that gradually bring more balance into your life.
As you can tell, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why coaching sessions are highly personalised and tailored to your journey, your needs and your wellbeing goals.
In addition to our sessions, you’ll receive workbooks and resources to support your journey to wellbeing. Some of these include:
- Lists of macro- and micro-nutrients and the best sources of food to get the nourishment you need to support your body and reach your ideal weight.
- Gut-friendly tips and ways to add prebiotic and probiotic foods to your diet.
- Tips to support your body’s natural detox pathways.
- Tips to create a healthy pantry to make plant-based eating effortless.
- Guided meditations to help you centre and connect.
- Live support via WhatsApp and/or email.
- Optional reiki sessions.
Want to know more? Then click here to apply for a free discovery call.